Bankers look to spend bonuses on farmsteads
…But the highest paid workers in the Square Mile and Canary Warf and the international set who want to be county set, with the wherewithal to maintain a portfolio of homes, increasingly want land and lots of it. The minimum is between 40 and 50 acres, although 30 will suffice, asFrancis Long of Hanslips, the buying agents, explains. Buying agents scout out homes for the wealthy, those who tend to be short of time.
- Our thoughts
- Top thoughts
- What next for the unpredictable property market?
- Trend Reversal
- New Year, get organised
- Brexit and buying opportunities
- Boris and the Housing Crisis.
- Carney. The boy that cried wolf.
- Housing and Planning Bill
- Back to school?
- Interest rates remain the key
- Press the refresh button on the Council Tax bandings
- Pecking order for buyers of residential property
- 12 tips when buying property
- Auctions and statistics
- "New" homes
- Thoughts archive