East is the new west
For the moment, despite the “East is the new West” movement, British and overseas loot still continues to flow into the centre of London, to more reassuringly familiar postcodes of W1,W8, W11 and SW1. As Francis Long, of Hanslips, a firm that locates homes for the better off, remarks, for these househunters “property anywhere beyond Drayton Gardens in Kensington SW10 is geographically no man’s land.”
- Our thoughts
- Top thoughts
- What next for the unpredictable property market?
- “Off market” is about to get bigger.
- Trend Reversal
- New Year, get organised
- Brexit and buying opportunities
- Boris and the Housing Crisis.
- Carney. The boy that cried wolf.
- Housing and Planning Bill
- Back to school?
- Interest rates remain the key
- Press the refresh button on the Council Tax bandings
- Pecking order for buyers of residential property
- 12 tips when buying property
- Auctions and statistics
- "New" homes
- Thoughts archive