Back to school?
4th September 2015
September sees the dispatch of children back to their studies at school or university. It is also a time for a meeting of minds. Sellers, frustrated that their (often over-valued) property failed to sell earlier in the year, can “press the refresh button” while buyers drift back from holiday, looking for that sensibly priced home.
Most motivated sellers will have set Christmas as their “get out by” date, which brings a sense of urgency to the Autumn market. At Hanslips, we can manage this to your advantage. We are quick to uncover the reasons behind a sale, able to advise accordingly on opening offers and by using our service we’ll place you at the head of the queue when competing with other perspective buyers.
- Our thoughts
- Top thoughts
- What next for the unpredictable property market?
- Trend Reversal
- New Year, get organised
- Brexit and buying opportunities
- Boris and the Housing Crisis.
- Carney. The boy that cried wolf.
- Housing and Planning Bill
- Back to school?
- Interest rates remain the key
- Press the refresh button on the Council Tax bandings
- Pecking order for buyers of residential property
- 12 tips when buying property
- Auctions and statistics
- "New" homes
- Thoughts archive