Brexit and buying opportunities.
09th July 2019
Brexit appears to many like a bad smell that just won’t go away. You’ve opened the windows, checked your shoes, but it’s still there. But while the malaise continues, so will buying opportunities.
This September and October could prove the ideal time to pick a bargain. Don’t be deceived, however, as Hanslips has been involved in two sealed bids in the last two weeks. Where reasonably priced property does appear, expect interest and competition.
Hanslips is perfectly positioned to provide expert advice to clients not only in agreeing favourable terms on a property bargain but also how to compete to best advantage when up against other interested parties.
- Our thoughts
- Top thoughts
- What next for the unpredictable property market?
- “Off market” is about to get bigger.
- Trend Reversal
- New Year, get organised
- Brexit and buying opportunities
- Boris and the Housing Crisis.
- Carney. The boy that cried wolf.
- Housing and Planning Bill
- Back to school?
- Interest rates remain the key
- Press the refresh button on the Council Tax bandings
- Pecking order for buyers of residential property
- 12 tips when buying property
- Auctions and statistics
- "New" homes
- Thoughts archive