Press the refresh button on the Council Tax bandings
21st May 2015
If the newly established Conservative majority had any sense they would press the “refresh” button on the Council Tax bandings and press it quickly. While the Mansion tax may have, on the surface disappeared, political sentiment will have not. Such a measure will alleviate the long term threat of a more punitive tax and a potential fall in house prices. But do politicians think this far ahead?
- Our thoughts
- Top thoughts
- What next for the unpredictable property market?
- “Off market” is about to get bigger.
- Trend Reversal
- New Year, get organised
- Brexit and buying opportunities
- Boris and the Housing Crisis.
- Carney. The boy that cried wolf.
- Housing and Planning Bill
- Back to school?
- Interest rates remain the key
- Press the refresh button on the Council Tax bandings
- Pecking order for buyers of residential property
- 12 tips when buying property
- Auctions and statistics
- "New" homes
- Thoughts archive